Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My First Salary.

At October 6, I got my first part-time job. As a self-supporting student in a buffet listen, when I do not have classes. I work every Monday afternoon from ten o'clock to thirteen o'clock. Two of my roommates work with me. I learned lots of things that I have never known such as peeling the onions and preserved eggs. Besides, I also helped serve foods to the long table outside the kitchen. When the foods were set up, we went to help the clients pay up their dishes. Last day, Monday, I got my first salary of my part-time job. I was too excited to hide my happiness. This money not just money for me. It has a significant meaning to me as the first salary outside(not worked in home). I treasure this job and I am glad to have this job.

No comments: