Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The end of this semester is coming.

Soon, I have came to Chang Gung for almost four months. Though the weather here is so different from my hometown-Taichung. I have already love this place. There have more wind and much colder than Taichung. I still like to stay at weekends. Maybe the enviroment at here make me feel very comfortable. I love the clean air, the green trees everywhere. There is a leisure place for me.
After the final exams the winter vacation will come. At the time, the first semester of my university life will end.
I do not know why I feel a little pity for the time just passed away. I have dreamed that someday the time will stop at the moment when I wanted to stay. But that is impossible for the technique of nowadays, the best method is treasure the time in my own hand, right?

No comments: